The Setšong Tea Experience
Led by a group of rural women, these cultural tea tours are a combination of abundant, authentic, invaluable tea experiences mixed with real interaction with the native cultures of the Bapedi people (Northern Sotho) of Limpopo, South Africa.
Each unique tour offers an educational experience for tea lovers and those seeking an authentic, cultural experience of life in the villages of South Africa.
Included in the tour is:
- A donkey cart ride through the tea farm,
- A traditional dance welcome by the Village elders – You will be taught to dance and sing along
- An introduction of different indigenous plants growing in the wild bushes of Sekhukhune,
- A tour of the traditional tea crafting process including an opportunity for guests to stone grind their own tea to take home,
- Ends off with a traditional tea ceremony followed by an African traditional lunch.
To Book a tour email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 079 9678 063
View this post on Instagram
We welcome you // Re a go amogela (sepedi) ⠀⠀ If there’s something I absolutely love about being African is our amazing cultures and customs but also our spirit. The African spirit is a spirit you can go searching for but can only really be found here… and that’s a fact!!!! Total strangers entered here but the elders were so amazing.. so welcoming.. smiling.. and full of life!!!! We came as strangers & left as family bound by stories, food and great conversations!!! ⠀⠀ 📍Rural Limpopo – South Africa 🇿🇦 Ga-Matlala Ramashebo Village // @setsong_tea ft. @brandsouthafrica @go_limpopo #WeDoTravel #Travel #Limpopo #InspiringSA #UnlockLimpopo #ProudlySA #PlayYourPart #ShotLeft